Our GIS products enable you to set up your geodata infrastructure in an ideal way on three different platforms – desktop, web and mobile devices. We offer you standard ESRI products, as well as customized SynerGIS software. Moreover, we distribute precise surveying equipment for field work.
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Ski pistes, lifts, buildings, power lines, snow-making points – each object has its precisely determined place on the ground surface. The Geographical Information Systems (GIS) produced by world market leader ESRI – established for decades – help manage the content of multiple plans in a uniform system, displaying them clearly according to the issue concerned and therefore maintaining a clear overview of all the infrastructure elements located within your skiing area.
- Central, clearly structured management of spatial
data from a range of different sources
- Plan drawings can be extended to include freely
definable feature data
- Rapid generation of high-quality maps and plans in
- Improved communication with land owners and
authorities based on precise and comprehensibly
present location data
- Saves time and costs on construction projects
The GNSS solutions provided by our partner companies allow you to take care of surveying work yourself. whether your are documenting infrastructure work during the construction phase, simply locating cavities and track borders under snow or surveying terrain changes to the nearest centimetre. The use of global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo) on mobile devices means you can always be sure of finding the right position.
- Seamless and correctly positioned documentation
of infrastructure elements
- Saves time and costs on surveying work
- Location of infrastructure elements even after
completion of construction work or under snow
- Safety in connection with excavation work
- Simplification of maintenance work
We provide the necessary expertise for optimum use of your geodata and we support you in establishing, structuring, updating, analysing and visualising your database. Draw on our experience and know-how to transform your geodata into a valuable source of information and a basis for decision-making.
- Support in carrying out survey work
- Integration of survey and planning data from
external project partners in your GIS
- Processing and conversion of geodata for sharing with external project partners (e.g. planners)
- Data analysis and data blending
- Analysis of snow height measurement data as a basis for further decisions (identification of problem spots, piste border derivation, analysis of seasonal preparation progress)
- Project support in the development of web
applications (ArcGIS Online)